Seasonal Affective Disorder Useful Contacts

NHS website 

National Health Service website providing guidance and information on physical and mental health issues.


Royal College of Psychiatrists website

The Royal College of Psychiatrists is the professional body responsible for education and training, and setting and raising standards in psychiatry.


Seasonal Affective Disorder Association 

Charitable support organization for those affected by SAD. Provides information for the public and for health professionals and is dedicated to advising and supporting SAD sufferers nationwide. 


Your donation will make the difference

Just £10 could help pay for a call to our advice and information line, supporting someone living with mental illness who may be feeling in distress during this time.