Reach Your Peak is a team fundraising event, accumulating distance over a month in whatever way you choose.
- Get a group of colleagues together and agree to an activity to take part in. Keep it simple: it could be as easy as motivating each other to hit a daily/weekly step target, or you could get together with other runners or cyclists.
- Nominate a representative to email [email protected] for additional support and ideas.
- Choose a peak to reach over the month of January, or a target each week. We have some suggestions on the next page.
- Make it public for that extra motivation! Set up a JustGiving page and let people know what you’ve got planned. It will help to keep you and your colleagues on track by raising money for Mental Health UK.
- Keep each other going in January – monitor each other’s progress, or pair up to support each other to Reach Your Peak.
Reach Your Peak Guide
Download our simple guide containing tips and ideas to help you every step of the way.
Reach Your Peak poster
Print out the poster and fill in where your team have reached every week in January.