Hello and welcome to Growing For Gold!
You are now part of a major fundraising activity to help Skipton Building Society support our charity partner, Mental Health UK.
Growing for Gold at a glance
- If you are a team leader, we will communicate with you first and foremost and expect you to pass on any information to your team members.
- Each team will receive a seed fund of £100.
- Starting on the 11th April until the 30th September, you’ll have 6 months to complete the challenge.
- Teams will earn points based on innovation, teamwork and/or networking, fundraising and awareness raising. Highest scoring teams will step up to the boardroom in October to present to the judges.
- The winners will receive a prize and the knowledge that they’ve helped raise a substantial sum to help Mental Health UK continue its fantastic work!
Sit tight for now, once we have all the registered teams we will send you an email on how to set up your Just Giving team page, and how to withdraw the seed fund for your team.
Good luck – start thinking of your ideas on how to grow your seed fund. We know you’ll do your best as you start your journey Growing for Gold!
Flora and Abi at Mental Health UK and Skipton Building Society