Give As You Live
Mental Health UK are now accepting donations through Give As You Live – who are offering to top-up our supporters’ donations through their website by an extra £10 before 31 December 2022. Please read the terms and conditions below.
£10,000 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway begins on 3rd October 2022 at 00:00:01 and ends on 31st December at 23:59:59. After this time no further actions will qualify for the giveaway.
- Giveaway is hosted by Give as you Live Ltd, 13 Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford, Warwickshire, CV37 9NP
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Give as you Live and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the giveaway.
- Supporters can earn 1x bonus £10 donation per person.
- The bonus amount is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered. The giveaway is subject to availability up to a total of £10,000 and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Route to entry for the giveaway is via charity referrals only.
- Giveaway is promoted via Give as you Live and Give as you Live registered charities.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows: To enter, the entrant must sign up to support the charity that referred them and complete 3 donation-raising shops via the Give as you Live Online platform by the end date. A sign up is considered as an individual who creates a Give as you Live Online account and chooses a charity. A donation-raising shop is considered as a shop completed with a Give as you Live Online retailer that raises a donation for the supported charity.
- Retailers are permitted up to 7 days to report a transaction to Give as you Live. In order to allow for shopping data to be reported by partner retailers, no qualified shops will be counted until 7-days have passed after the giveaway end date.
- In the event that bonuses reach the £10,000 available, individual £10 bonus donations will be applied to member’s accounts beginning with the earliest completed 3rd shop and continuing consecutively.
- Bonus donations will be applied to the member’s Give as you Live Online account between 8th January 2023 and 31st January 2023.
- No responsibility can be accepted for qualifying shops not correctly tracked for whatever reason.
- Give as you Live reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Give as you Live’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The full list of qualifying members and their supported charities will be available for up to 28 days from the 8th January 2023 by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Additional specific terms & conditions for charities:
- The giveaway is for a total pot of £10,000, comprising of 1,000 £10 donations.
- There is no limit to the number of individual £10 bonus donations a single charity can earn, up to the £10,000 total.
- Donations can only be earned by new supporters who:
a. Sign up to support you using your £10,000 giveaway unique link
b. And complete 3 donation-raising shops by 31st December 2023.
- New supporters who sign up via any other referral route than the unique giveaway link provided to each charity as part of the giveaway will not be eligible for the £10 bonus donation.
- Bonus donations will be added to member’s accounts between 8th – 31st January 2023.
- Payment of bonus donations will be in accordance with our normal payment terms, which can be found here. Charities must have a verified Stripe account and it is the charity’s responsibility to ensure bank details are up-to-date and verified within the charity’s admin panel.