Overview of eating disorders
This section covers different eating disorders and symptoms. As well as where to get further information and support.
- An eating disorder is using food to manage your feelings
- You will have a difficult relationship with food and weight. You may eat too much or too little food
- Anyone, regardless of age, gender or weight can have an eating disorder
- Eating disorders can lead to serious physical health problems
- There are different types of eating disorder
Please donate today
Just £10 could print and distribute up to 30 information guides to help people learn about mental health.