Overview of anxiety
This section provides information about anxiety disorders. How they are diagnosed, possible causes and where to get further information and support.
- Anxiety can make you feel worried, nervous or scared.
- It can cause physical symptoms such as nausea and a racing heartbeat.
- It is normal to feel anxious at times, but you may have an anxiety disorder if you feel anxious all or most of the time.
- Many people recover from anxiety.
- Doctors can offer treatment and support. Method of treatment will depend on how severe the symptoms are.
Please donate today
Just £10 could print and distribute up to 30 information guides to help people learn about mental health.