Overview of schizophrenia
This section provides information about schizophrenia. How it is diagnosed, possible causes and where to get further information and support.
- Schizophrenia affects the way you think and cope with daily life
- Someone experiencing schizophrenia may believe and see things that aren’t real
- They may also lack motivation and become withdrawn
- There are different types of schizophrenia
- There are different causes of schizophrenia
Please donate today
Just £10 could print and distribute up to 30 information guides to help people learn about mental health.