- Lloyds Bank, in partnership with Mental Health UK, refresh innovative mental health awareness campaign, featuring Professor Green, Jeremy Paxman and Alex Brooker.
- Initial campaign in February successful in encouraging conversations around mental health
- Campaign will run across ITV, Channel 4 and Sky as well as on Facebook and Instagram
The original campaign, launched in February, received a positive response, prompting lots of conversation on social media. The refreshed advert will feature a mix of the celebrities, members of the public and colleagues who resonated the most with audiences, playing a variation of the ‘Who am I?’ sticky-note guessing game to explore the common misconceptions about living with a mental health condition. It will be shown across Channel 4, ITV and Sky for two weeks.
The campaign will also run on Facebook and Instagram, featuring clips of some of the members of the public and colleagues from the advert sharing how talking to someone has helped them.
– Catherine Kehoe, Director, Group Brands and Marketing
"Mental Health is a really important subject for our customers, colleagues and society as a whole and I'm delighted that the original campaign has had such a positive impact."
– Brian Dow, Managing Director of Mental Health UK
"Too many people with mental health problems feel isolated and misunderstood yet we all have mental health so the more we talk and listen about it, the easier it becomes for everyone. This campaign will help get mental health out in the open, where it belongs."
How to get involved
- Write #GetTheInsideOut on a sticky note
- Pop it on your forehead
- Take a picture of yourself
- Post it on your social profiles, using the hashtag #GetTheInsideOut